Saturday, October 27, 2007

Today's fun session

Because there wasn't any wind, we (as in me and my brother Seppe) went today out on a fun training session on our dirtboard. After an hour of real practice (for me at least) on my one-handed flaka and airjibe we were up for some real fun and slightly crazy experiment. But i'm gonna tell you about that later on, when the edditing of the movie is done. All i can tell for know is that you will need a good bike for this kind of fun :)

In the end it was a fun and various session. It delivered some nice photo's too.


I don't know if you see it, but it is a no-handed flaka. I'm pretty proud of it!


After a while my brother decided to try some jumps.


May the surfspirit be with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeaah.. Fancy pics Sammy! 8)

fswp said...

in the near future, you're next tommy :):)